I have some insanely exciting news – I’ve partnered with a few of my favourite companies and put together a gift box filled with goodies for you (hopefully) – I’m so thrilled to be sharing these amazing companies with you.
All you have to do is follow each company involved on Instagram and tag two friends in the original post that you dream of going on a green getaway with.
First and foremost, I’d like to introduce you to Orchard and Broome, the company within which I spend most of my days growing with. Orchard and Broome is the first and only PR company that selectively represents ethical and sustainable lifestyle brands. Founded by my best friend and (boss babe) Stephanie Sica.
Other companies participating:
- Harlow – I personally LOVE, and use their products daily. They are all organic, less than 12 ingredients and all created and packaged in my hometown of Vancouver!
- Brush Naked – A 100% biodegradable bamboo toothbrush
- Gift: Charcoal Toothbrush
- UASHMAMA – Amazing company making leather-like products out of wood pulp!
- Ettitude – The world first 100% organic bamboo lyocell fabric.
- Tula – Probiotic rich skincare made with powerful, natural, healthy superfoods like blueberries and tumeric, and targeted safe ingredients like AHAs, retinol (aka Vitamin A), and Vitamin C, to improve the look of the skin.b
- Gift: $100.00 Giftcard
- Curie – An award-winning niche fragrance house, dedicated to breaking the rules of traditional perfume. Drawing inspiration from culture, myth, and place, the unisex scents are a mix of nostalgia and modernism with a touch of rebellion.
- Gift: Socaire Eau du Parfum
- Solo Eyewear – Creating eyewear out of bamboo, recycled and upcycled materials. They donate 10% of their profits to restoring vision for people in need.
- Gift – $TBD.00 Giftcard
The lucky winner will be announced on Friday, April 27th on my Instagram story!
Terms and conditions:
- Must reside in USA or Canada to enter
- Must follow all companies participating in Giveaway and tag two friends in the original post
- Must enter before April 26th at 1pm EST/4pm PST